Today, the benefits of massage are varied and far-reaching. As an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage therapy has also proven beneficial for many chronic conditions, including low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, and more. And, as many millions will attest, massage also helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living that can lead to disease and illness.
If you are located outside of my areas of service, please leave a message for me. In the future, I may be doing pop-up events that I can inform you of, and branching out to other areas.
1. When booking an appointment please keep in mind that I drive a big commercial vehicle to your home. If parking will be an issue for me let's come up with alternative locations that would work.
2. First-time clients should call to make an appointment. Returning clients can call (516-253-5468) or bookonline. An appointment is not confirmed unless a deposit has been made.
3. I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Should an appointment be canceled after the 24-hour window, the deposit will be forfeited.
4. If you pay the full amount for the session in advance, you receive a 10% discount
5. In order to get into the van, you will need to be able to hold the handrail and use a step stool. There is no ramp at this time.
6. You will undress and dress in the privacy of your massage room and will be securely covered by a blanket and a sheet during your massage session.
Should I be completely undressed? You should undress to your desired level of comfort. About half of our clients prefer to be completely undressed, while the other half prefers to keep their undergarments on. This is completely up to you. You will undress and dress in the privacy of your massage room and will be securely covered by a blanket and a sheet during your massage session.
Will I be covered during the session? You will be properly covered or draped at all times to keep you warm and comfortable. Only the area being worked on will be exposed. No areas will be exposed without your consent. You should always let me know if you are uncomfortable for any reason during your massage session.
PLEASE REVIEW MY F.A.Q. PAGE FOR ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS: CLICK HERE.
BENEFITS - SERVICE AREA- WHAT TO EXPECT - TABS
ALERT: My practice accepts insurance for patients.
To best serve you, I can verify your insurance benefits before you arrive. Please click on the link below and complete the online form. I will contact you as soon as the benefits are established.